- Thermal Bonded construction – no adhesives
- Pleated media for high capacity & long life
- 99.98% efficiency in all micron ratings
- Standard 2.5” diameter – over 4 sq. ft. of media
- Continuous-length pleats – 9.75” to 40”
- Interchangeable with all popular sizes
- Max. Operating Temp. 80 deg.C (176 deg.F)
DP uses 100% FDA-Certified media and components in these filters, for added purity. Media are tested and rated to be 99.98% efficient at their published micron rating.
DP Pleated Synthetic filter cartridges have ultrasonically-bonded side seams and the entire assembly is thermally-fused , for ultimate strength and reliability, without adhesives. Filters are individually poly-bagged to maintain cleanliness. A variety of gasket materials are available, for broad fluid compatibility. Recommended change-out is 20 PSID.
DP’s pleated synthetic filters are used in a number of industries, including Chemical, Electronic, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Coatings and Oil & Gas Processing applications.