DMB series filter cartridges are polypropylene melt blown depth filters. Delta Pure Filtration employs 100% FDA approved polypropylene, and utilizes a multi-layered construction for progressive contaminant removal efficiency.
Our innovative production process creates a depth filter with superior performance and consistency. Standard graded density cartridges are available along with custom-gradient configurations to meet specific application requirements. DMB Series filter cartridges are available in lengths to 50” (127 cm) and various diameters to 6” (15.2 cm).
DMB Series cartridges are ideal pre-filters and polishing filters where there is a fairly wide contaminant particle size distribution. The depth filtration mechanism also provides excellent control of gelatinous contaminants. A fixed pore structure formed by the non-shedding, bonded medium prevents release of trapped particles.
The self-supporting fiber matrix enables a coreless design that is both economical and strong. The polypropylene filter medium provides broad chemical compatibility.
- High flow rates
- Low pressure drop
- High dirt-holding-capacity
- Fixed-pore-structure retains trapped debris
- FDA listed polypropylene – 21 CFR 177.1520
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Controlled process parameters – consistent product
- Made by Delta Pure Filtration in USA
- RO pre-filtration, DI water, makeup water
- Bottled water, potable water, municipal water
- Juices, flavors, food and beverage, cosmetics
- Weak acids, plating chemicals
- Weak bases, caustics
- Amines, glycols, produced water, brine fluids
- Paints, inks, pigments, solvents (non-halogenated)
*Filter users should evaluate chemical compatibility on a case-by-case basis.