Delta Pure HC “high capacity” series string wound filter cartridges provide excellent filtration for fluids with a wide particle size distribution. The HC series filters are wound with two zones in order to provide longer filter life with challenging fluids. A more open pre-filtration section serves to protect the downstream section and remove larger particles, while a tighter final filter section provides removal of smaller particulates. The rating of each zone is specified in order to provide a filter uniquely tailored to process requirements.
Delta Pure offers these depth filters with a choice of filtration media, support cores, support cores, and materials to ensure process compatibility. Precision winding geometry provides consistent removal-efficiency. Ratings are available from 0.5 m to 200 m. Optional core covers allow added contaminant removal assurance. Cartridges are available in continuous lengths from 4” to 72” and diameters to 4 ½”. End fitting options allow installation into most filter housings.
- Wide range of materials to ensure process compatibility
- Variety of sizes and configurations to ensure proper sizing, fit and sealing
- High sediment-holding-capacity for longer time between filter cartridges changes
- Continuous lengths up to 72” (183cm)
- Technical support
- Prompt deliveries
- Potable water
- Process water
- Pre-filtration for membrane/ reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Food and beverage
- Chemicals, acids, bases
- Oils, fuels and solvents
- Fracking, completion and brine fluids
- Produced water and waste water