The DW Series Precision String Wound Filter Cartridge is a proven performer in hundreds of fluid filtration applications around the world.
With the availability of twelve filtration media, six support core materials and a variety of end fitting options, the DW Series Precision String Wound Filter Cartridges are the cartridge of choice for numerous filter applications. For portable water to aggressive chemicals, the DW Series cartridges provide progressive depth filtration with high sediment holding capacity. Precision winding geometry provides consistent performance, reduces surface blinding and ensures full depth of media utilization.
Cartridges are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to fit most filter housings.
Delta Pure DW Series filter cartridges provide an economical solution for removal of solid particles from liquids and compressed gases. Micron ratings are available from 0.5 to 200 at nominal 90% efficiency. Cartridges are available in continuous lengths from 4″ to 72″ and diameters to 4 1/2″. Cartridge housings in various materials are also available from Delta Pure.
- Wide range of configurations to ensure process compatibility
- FDA compliant materials per CFR Title 21 for contact with potable and edible fluids
- High sediment holding capacity for longer time between cartridge changes
- Continuous lengths up to 72″ (183 cm)
- Technical support an prompt deliveries
- Process/Potable Water
- Pre-Filtration for Membranes and Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Food and Beverage
- Ground Water Remediation
- Various Chemical Solutions
- Oil and Solvents