DMC 61 Series filters are certified to comply with materials safety requirements of NSF/ANSI 61 – “Drinking water system components- Health effects”. These filters are manufactured to be used by municipal water plants, in various point-of-entry (POE) potable water systems, and other applications where “NSF 61 Certified” filters are required. These filters are made using polypropylene complying with FDA CFR 177.1520.
DMC series filter cartridges are robust, high efficiency polypropylene melt blown depth filters with an internal polypropylene core for added strength. These filters utilize a multi-layered construction for progressive contaminant removal efficiency and longer filter life. Our innovative production process creates a depth filter with superior performance and consistency. Standard graded-density cartridges are available along with custom-gradient configurations. Cartridges are available in lengths to 50” (127 cm) and various diameters to 6” (15.2 cm) and are available with a variety of end fittings.
The polypropylene filter medium of the DMC Series filter provides broad chemical compatibility. These cartridges are ideal pre-filters and polishing filters where there is a fairly wide contaminant particle size distribution and also allow excellent control of gelatinous contaminants. DMC NSF 61 Series filters meet the requirements of municipal water plants and have a rigid internal polypropylene core for added strength.
- Center core for strength
- High flow rates
- Low pressure drop
- High dirt-holding-capacity
- Fixed-pore-structure retains trapped debris
- FDA listed polypropylene – 21 CFR 177.1520
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Controlled process parameters – consistent product
- Made by Delta Pure Filtration in USA
- Municipal water filtration
- RO pre-filtration – fresh water
- RO pre-filtration – desalination
- Well water pump-house filtration
- Commercial point-of-entry water filtration
- Residential point-of-entry water filtration
- Bottled water
- Juices, Flavors, Food rinse water
- Cosmetics, toiletries
- Hot water to 176 deg. F (80 deg. C)