Delta Pure DHF High Flow Filter cartridges process up to 500 GPM (1900 lpm) per filter. Several DHF filters can be installed in a Delta Pure HFH series housing to purify thousands of GPM of water or process liquid. The Delta Pure High Flow Filter cartridge provide excellent economics and highly efficient (99.98%) removal of designated contaminants.
The six-inch (152mm) outer-diameter filter design, available in lengths up to 60″ (1520mm) with pleated high-efficiency filtration medium enables:
- Greater surface area for longer life and reduced change-out frequency
- Smaller vessel-diameter designs for lower capital equipment cost
- Easy refitting into many current installations*
- 99.98% removal efficiency for cleaner water and fluids
The extra filter surface area we pleat into each DHF “Multi-Pleat” High Flow Filter cartridge can extend filter life in a disproportionate way – in other words, doubling filter area can increase filter life by at least 2x, and up to 4x! Our use of more surface area results in more uptime, less change-out labor, and fewer filter purchases. We also include pre-filtration layers to increase dirt-holding-capacity.
We offer absolute ratings of 0.45 to 135 in a range of filter materials, including polypropylene, glass, and polyester.
*retrofits the Ultipleat High Flow Series from Pall Corporation
- Longer filter life
- Smaller vessel footprint
- Retrofits many filter housings
- 99.98% absolute removal efficiencies
- Technical support and prompt deliveries
- Lower cost per gallon/liter of water
- Process Water
- Potable Water
- Pre-Filtration for RO Membranes
- Amine, Glycol
- Oil and Gas Production
- Ground Water Remediation